Tuesday 21 June 2016

Forage for lunch?

How to forage for lunch: cook's guide to hunting & gathering



What’s the best thing to take with you on a rural food-gathering trip? Well, obviously, it’s an award-winning chef keen to return to nature, and preferably one in possession of a little bit of wilderness to return to.

Fortunately, such a man exists and, counter-intuitively, can be found in central London. He’s Adam Byatt, Essex-born chef proprietor of much-lauded Trinity on Clapham Common, Bistro Union and, latterly, Upstairs at Trinity. Read more on the Telegraph website here.


4 comments:

  1. Hello, Thanks for sharing such an informative blog article with us in which you have shared authentic information about best maldives honeymoon packages from delhi. Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maldives is a most popular destination amongst honeymooners, especially from India. Book your maldives honeymoon package with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maldives honeymoon packages from India offer a great vacation to honeymoon couples looking for a great time on their romantic escape.

    ReplyDelete